Beatrice Apel, whiteBOX Ateliers, Atelierstrasse 18, 81671 Munich, Germany
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR You can contact our data protection officer at
We collect and process the following personal information about you:
– contact information
– Payment Information
– Social media identifiers
– Online identifiers
We process your data for the following purposes:
– Quality control
The processing of your data is done on the following legal basis:
– Your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
– to carry out a contract with you and to fulfill legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
– legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
– Improvement of our offer
– Protection against abuse
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
– Web hosting provider
– Provider of social media platforms
– Payment and shipping service
– Provider of web analytics tools
We receive the data from you (including the equipment you use).
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
There is a transfer of data to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of legally provided contractual regulations, which should ensure an adequate protection of your data and which you can see upon request.
We store your data,
– if you have consented to the processing at the latest until you revoke your consent,
– if we need the data to carry out a contract or to fulfill legal obligations at most as long as the contractual relationship with you or statutory retention periods are in effect,
– if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED
They have the right – sometimes under certain conditions – to
– request information about the processing of your data,
– correct your data,
– delete or block your data,
– to limit the processing,
– object to the processing of your data,
– to receive your data in a transferable format and to transmit it to a third party,
– revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
– complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
REQUIREMENT OR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Unless specifically stated in the survey, the provision of data is not required or required.
May 25, 2018